Happy New Year 2017
Happy new years! Hope everyone is off to a great start. Sandy and I spent the New Years holiday in Big Sur, taking in the sights. We got lucky that it didn't rain and the natural scenery delivered a spectacular sight.
I'm not one for resolutions, but this year I've got a few things I want to make sure I get right:
- Be more positive, proactive, and practical.
- Stick to systems rather than goals (thanks Scott Adams!).
- Set my sights quarterly and do something big. Q1 is to get my realtor's license.
- Fail more often and take risks.
- Learn vim. For real this time.